Wednesday, September 6, 2017

an introduction

Hello, this is my first post..well kinda. I posted a list of books I am reading and its gonna grow. I know nothing about blogging by the way so bare with me. I am learning the ropes.

So lets begin with me and my-life. I love to read (hence the book reviews), cook, doing makeup hanging out with friends, and just write. I wanted to start this blog to share my journey in life. It may not be the most exciting or anything, but to some it might be interesting.

I live in a small town in the middle of Michigan. I often complained about it, but when I take a second to think it really is a good place. I made some good memories here growing and some not so good ones.....but that is life. I have been married for just over a year to a wonderful guy named Christian.

I hope you all stick around and find my blog interesting. I will be posting a book review and much more soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment